SCHOLARSHIPS TO SUPPORT THOSE IN NEED
We want to prepare as many talented people with coding skills as possible. We are happy to offer training free of charge. For people who cannot support their cost of living, we have devised a scholarship program. This program is supported by our partner companies. Scholarships are limited to 18 months. On a scholarship program, you are required to study full-time and that you don't have any other sources of income in the meantime.
The scholarships are for those people who will start studying at 42 Heilbronn and who can’t afford their living on their own, respectively by support from family/friends, their own savings or a part-time job.
Due to the current legal regulations in German residence law, we do not award scholarships to students from non-Schengen countries unless they have requirements that would allow them to get a working visa after 42 studies:
- have either 3 years of professional experience or
- an academic degree which is related to the field of IT / Tech
WHAT IS IT FOR?
We want people to focus fully on 42 and the community, and not extend their learning time with serving and handing out newspapers. With the scholarships we want to support you with your rent and other cost of living. You can receive a maximum of 1.000 € in funding (similar to german Bafög), depending on your needs.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
- Pass the Piscine and get your admission mail
- Think about your situation, if you are in need
- Fill out the form that we are going to send you with your admission mail
- Don’t forget to attach your motivation letter & visa infos
- We will review all applications and let you know about your funding as soon as possible
If there are more qualified applicants than available scholarships, we are going to apply a randomized lottery system.