”Life begins outside of your comfort zone”
We are hiring!
We are building up the very first German 42 campus in Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg, thanks to the support of the visionary and potent Dieter Schwarz Foundation. The Dieter Schwarz Foundation (from the founder of Lidl and Kaufland) supports a wide range of education, research and start-up opportunities and is now integrating the learning concept of “42” into their offering of modern educational institutions: the 42 campus will become part of a campus area with 7 modern higher educations and currently 8000 students, growing to over 10,000 in the next 2 years.
For more information see www.dieter-schwarz-stiftung.de
We are looking for adventurers to join the 42 Heilbronn team to build up the campus and launch it successfully.
Are you energetic, open-minded, pragmatic and not shy of a challenge?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The following job opportunities are available:
Online Marketing Manager / Content Creator AV (f/m/d)
At 42, we believe that education should be fun, engaging and accessible to everyone. From day one, our students take responsibility for their educational path and pace and learn to work together to achieve maximum personal success. This is what distinguishes our graduates in the IT market and this is exactly what we are looking for in our team: highly motivated and responsible individuals, critical thinkers and creative minds.
To complete our communication team we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager / Content Creator AV (f/m/d) starting 2021
- Help us to make 42 Heilbronn known through online marketing activities in the field of paid social media, newsletters and through the creation of video content 42 Heilbronn
- Conception, creation and optimization of campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and for SEA campaigns
- Participation in the creation of newsletters in Mailchimp and automation with Autopilot
- Conception and creation of video content, together with the communication team
- Tracking digital trends
- You have an education/studies or several years of proven professional experience in the field of online marketing, interactive/digital media or comparable qualifications
- You are familiar with key figures in online marketing
- Ideally you have already worked with the Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Ideally, you are confident with video editing programs such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, FinalCut, or similar
- You have an agile mindset and a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player who also works independently and in a structured way
- You have excellent communication skills in English and possibly German (basic communication is in English)
What we offer you
- A stable employment with various tasks and an attractive remuneration
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality that wants to disrupt the German education market for coding talents. Here you can do pioneering work!
- Short decision paths
- An international working environment and access to the 42 worldwide community
- Modern equipment (from PC/Mac and Smartphone to camera equipment, greenroom and a controllable AV system within our "spaceship"), which you can upgrade yourself if you are missing something.
74076 Heilbronn (Baden-Wuerttemberg)
If you are interested or for more information please contact us:
Interested? Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
*denotes a mandatory field