”Life begins outside of your comfort zone”
We are hiring!
We are building up the very first German 42 campus in Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg, thanks to the support of the visionary and potent Dieter Schwarz Foundation. The Dieter Schwarz Foundation (from the founder of Lidl and Kaufland) supports a wide range of education, research and start-up opportunities and is now integrating the learning concept of “42” into their offering of modern educational institutions: the 42 campus will become part of a campus area with 7 modern higher educations and currently 8000 students, growing to over 10,000 in the next 2 years.
For more information see www.dieter-schwarz-stiftung.de
We are looking for adventurers to join the 42 Heilbronn team to build up the campus and launch it successfully.
Are you energetic, open-minded, pragmatic and not shy of a challenge?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The following job opportunities are available:
Head of Partnerships 42 Heilbronn
At 42, we believe that education should be fun, engaging and accessible to everyone. From day one, our students take responsibility for their educational path and pace of education and learn to work together to achieve maximum personal success. This is what distinguishes our graduates on the IT market and exactly we are looking for such people for our team: highly motivated and responsible people, Individuals, critical thinkers and creative minds.
42 Heilbronn is looking for a Head of Partnerships. Build partnership with all companies and organizations that are ready to engage with the workforce of the future!
- Run all partnerships programs for students of 42 Heilbronn, from program design to partner acquisition, partner engagement, internship placement & joint IT projects.
- Build & improve all key partnerships programs: stipends, sponsorships, career days, joint project labs, hackathons etc.
- Build a framework and quality management tools to support high quality internships.
- Design an alumni program and networking opportunities between (ex) 42 students
- Present status and progress as metrics
- Work experience in career services / corporate partnership or internship programs
- Advanced program management skills
- Background: Administration, human resources, IT, Partnerships.
- A solid understanding of the IT HR situation in Germany (internships, hiring)
- A growth mindset
- Fluent in English and German, spoken and written
- Available full-time
Compensation according to market conditions.
Start date: Mid-2021
74076 Heilbronn (Baden-Wuerttemberg)
Interested or for more information contact:
Interested? Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
*denotes a mandatory field