”Life begins outside of your comfort zone”
We are hiring!
We are building up the very first German 42 campus in Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg, thanks to the support of the visionary and potent Dieter Schwarz Foundation. The Dieter Schwarz Foundation (from the founder of Lidl and Kaufland) supports a wide range of education, research and start-up opportunities and is now integrating the learning concept of “42” into their offering of modern educational institutions: the 42 campus will become part of a campus area with 7 modern higher educations and currently 8000 students, growing to over 10,000 in the next 2 years.
For more information see www.dieter-schwarz-stiftung.de
We are looking for adventurers to join the 42 Heilbronn team to build up the campus and launch it successfully.
Are you energetic, open-minded, pragmatic and not shy of a challenge?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The following job opportunities are available:
Head of Administration 42 Heilbronn
The first German 42-campus needs a Head of Administration to organize 42 Heilbronn effectively.
- Set up all infrastructure functions of 42 Heilbronn including administration, finance, HR, and legal
- Oversee the administrative operations of 42 Heilbronn, including all above-mentioned functions
- Responsible for student assistance and the school’s lobby
- Support 42 Heilbronn’s General Manager, staff and students as required
- Min 3 years working experience in setting up a company / division
- Educational background: Administration, accounting, controlling, human resources
- Good understanding of legal requirements for non-profit organizations in Germany
- Ultimate team-person; outstanding communication skills
- Naturally structured way of working
- Able to clearly communicate thoughts and convince in kind and effective manner
- Ability to connect with people from a very wide variety of backgrounds
- Agile mindset
- Fluent in English and German language, both spoken and written
- Available full-time
74076 Heilbronn (Baden-Wuerttemberg)
Interested or for more information contact:
Hester Spiegel-van den Steenhoven
Interested? Fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you.
*denotes a mandatory field